PDA

View Full Version : BLADDER TORMENT

gottago
12-06-2002, 07:20 PM
Are there any dominant females out there who love to torment their subs bladders? Do you make them hold it for hours? Do you make them beg for relief? Must they ask permission to pee every time they're full? Do you make them wait until they wet their pants and the punish them. This fetish interests and excites me. I'd love to hear from doms who have fun in this way. Tell me stories (true of fantasy). What are your methods? I'll answer any emails. How about some cyber domination? I'll try to hold it until I hear from you.

hank01
01-01-2003, 05:27 PM
There is a story by Mule in the gallery, "The Painters Daughter", where the male is placed on a slanted board so his penis is pointed towards his face. He has to hold his urine or piss on his own face, an incentive to hold it! I read this story in parts over the Usenet groups years ago. The whole story is here for easy download.

And as another plug for Mule... possible the best story I've ever read, "The Mantamer" is also in the archives. If a mantamer is ever available I think I would sign up to be a beta-tester! :)

hank

LeahsSlut
01-01-2010, 04:00 AM
My Mistress has control over my bladder. I have to ask permission every time I need to use the bathroom, sometimes I can, sometimes I have to drink some water and wait.
Sometimes I am given a choice, like I can pee now, but I have to walk to the bathroom naked (I was at my parents house) or hold off for a few hours.
Recently she has been hinting that I'll be put into a situation where if I can't hold it as long as she wants, I will have to drink it.

Mule
01-01-2010, 09:26 AM
Hank01, thank you for your kind words! It was fun writing those ditties. As for the Man Tamer, we have the technology to do this today. That story was written in the pre-wireless days. :eek:

I like the idea of a woman being in charge of my penis and what I do with it. She doesn't have to be abusive (I'm not into CBT or chastity or SPH). The thought of my having to ask her for permission to use it, or to use it in the way she asks to please her is enough.

As you get older (or pregnant) you will find that this torture is very real although it is inflicted by situations where the ability to relieve yourself is not available. :| Alas, there is nothing erotic about it.

englishboy
01-03-2010, 01:11 AM
I have only occasionally role-played with my wife for long enough for a full bladder to become part of the game, but asking permission for relief was quite humiliating. I do have deeper fantasies regarding wetting myself as a child and being duly punished, which I have shared verbally with my wife but would not want to act out with her.
I recall reading something on the web a year or two back warning against enforced bladder control. It was in a very interesting article about some of the dangers of SM, written not by a participant but by a urologist, I think in San Francisco. I have a friend, in his late 60's now, who some years ago lost the use of the nerve that tells you the bladder is full, and I think the one that releases the sphincter too, meaning he now has to catheterise himself every time. I don't think this is SM related (although you never know, I suppose), but when we were out for a drink prior to his problem he was always the one who hung on for ever before going to the toilet - be warned!

As you get older (or pregnant) you will find that this torture is very real although it is inflicted by situations where the ability to relieve yourself is not available. :-| Alas, there is nothing erotic about it.

I sympathise with Mule, and whilst I am a few years behind him, my own problems were made worse about 15 years ago when I had a cystoscopy to check on a urine infection. Not a pleasant procedure, and perhaps a good job I had not seen any Rubex art in those days! It was all clear, but I made the mistake of drinking beer that evening (it was pub Quiz League night!) and for about two weeks every urination felt like fire. Early mornings were worst, and I was torn between drinking a lot to dilute it, or having fewer but more painful visits to the toilet.
Once it settled down, I thought I was okay until I went out to Manchester a few weeks later, with the friend I mentioned before as it happened. As we walked back to the station for our train, with a bladder still filling from beer and on a cold night, I suddenly realised that I could not clamp the sphincter as tightly as I could previously, and I only just made it to the station toilet in time. For a man in his mid-thirties with a liking for beer, this was a major drawback, but either it has improved or I have got used to it over time.

SwtMistressS
01-12-2010, 01:54 AM
Oh that's just yummy!

I've heard a few stories and seen some videos based on this. But it was always the females trying to hold it. Which is fine, I enjoy playing with the ladies as well... but I had never considered it for a male. i give the beast permission when he's with me... I've made him hold it because wasn't convenient. Or made him pee in something... so like if he drank a bottle of wine make him pee in the glass... I'm not great at math but I knew which was greater on intake and outtake. I just wanted him to have a sense of panic if he could 'cut it off' in time. He did ok. I'll get him a shot glass next time. *smiles sweet*

Mule
01-12-2010, 07:38 AM
A little bit off topic, but back in the last century about 1970 or so, when I was in the Air Force, we used to play a game called, "The Pressure's On." Two squadrons would line up on either side of the horseshoe shaped bar and start drinking bottomless pitchers of beer.

The first person to leave the bar - his squadron had to buy the beer.

So maybe adapting this to a femdom situation: perhaps there can be teams of subs sponsored by dommes and there could be a play-off type situation to determine the winning couple. You know sort of like March Madness - for example, start off with 8 on a side. Then the winners are split 4-4 against each other, etc.

Of course the losing side would receive some sort of appropriate punishment.

I think I need another cup of coffee.