PDA

View Full Version : More Whizzer Black?

civideda
02-27-2002, 10:08 AM
I love Whizzer Black's art! Thank you FemdomForum for this great resource. I am looking for more info on the artist and more artworks from same...can anybody help?

KarinthiaRose
03-24-2002, 01:18 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/femdomdrawingsandtoons

I've seen a few of his works on this site. I think he frequents it alot too, so you might want to ask there.

hth,
Karinthia

Mule
03-24-2002, 08:01 AM
whizzerblack@yahoo.com

I suggest you contact him about use of his pictures. He is aware that they are posted here.

Here is a part of an email I sent him:

Here are the facts to the best of my knowledge. I first saw your pictures posted on www.femdomformum.com. If you are concerned about your pictures being on this site, contact seeker@seekersbasement.com. He's a very reasonable chap, and will dispose of the pictures as you direct him.

The pictures were apparently posted by a fan of yours. Due to a mix up in communications, I confused the fan with you. In other words, I thought that I was in contact with the original artist -- you. It was only in the last week that I found out otherwise. Had I first seen your pictures in the Yahoo Group where you currently have them posted, I would have contacted you sooner. Once I found out about my misunderstanding, I had to track you down.

I need to state for the record that it was not the fan's intention to deceive me into thinking he was the original artist. This whole event came about as a result of poor communication on my part and his. As soon as he discovered the misunderstanding, he immediately assisted me with contacting you to straighten this whole thing out.

I wrote a short three-part story, inspired mainly by the picture introducing your characters to explain how Whizzer Black came to be. I posted it on soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm.femdom, alt.sex.stories, and alt.sex.femdom. The story is contained in the attachments. As is universal with my writings, I posted the story freely. I do not receive nor do I currently accept any compensation for my writings. For my part, I hope I did your character justice.

My apologies for the misunderstanding. As you can see by our proactive stance on this issue, we committed these acts out of ignorance, with no malicious or fraudulent intent.

If you are interested in a collaborative effort on a potential Whizzer Black series, please contact me. We can consider the existing story as an advertisement "loss leader." Now that I am in contact with you I won't be publishing any Whizzer Black stories except with your permission.

Unfortunately, I never did follow up with future stories.

whizzer
07-14-2002, 04:26 AM
Hi Civideda,

Thanks for noticing my work, I just joined this Forum and look forward to posting some new work, If I can figure out how that is.
Anyone with ideas that they might like to see turned into a Whizzer Black cartoon please send them on over to my e-mail: whizzerart@yahoo.com

WB

Mule
07-14-2002, 09:22 AM
Welcome Whizzer! Good to have you on baord.

Seeker
07-14-2002, 07:23 PM
Whizzer
Welcome to the FF, I am a huge fan of your work!

Seeker

whizzer
07-14-2002, 11:37 PM
Hi Mule,

How's everything at the barnyard, still good I hope.

Hi Seeker,

Thanks for the praise I hope to be posting by Thursday at the latest.

WB

whizzer
08-18-2002, 04:48 AM
Hi all I just posted 3 new images to the picture post board. I working on a mess of new ones, please submit any ideas and I will do my best to make them into Drawings.

WB

whizzer
08-22-2002, 12:50 AM
I just posted 2 new images to the Picture post board. Hope you enjoy.
WB

Seeker
08-22-2002, 08:45 AM
Enjoy, WE LOVE THEM!

Seeker
08-24-2002, 08:23 PM
Whizzer I bet you Mule and I have a couple of idea's for new Whizzer theme. What do you think Mule can we give him a quick story line?

Mule
08-25-2002, 09:09 AM
OK here it is, Femdomia University has successfully partitioned for a government grant from the Food and Drug Administration for several projects.

One project is the effect of various types of food on sperm production. (Including recycling, if you're into that). Obviously other boys would have to be recruited as controls in the experiment.

Another project is a super-secret project to produce the world's first "super condum." Naturally, rigorous testing under a variety of conditions will be required.

=====

Femdomia University, Massachusetts Institute of Spankology, Hardgirl University, The Cummings Institute, Whiphim College, Dominatrix State, University of Femsupreme, and Tawse Academy are all members of the ACC's "Big Ate" conference and have many athletic competitions.

The sissy-off is only one of these competitions. We could see how much Whizzer can "bench press" with an erection. There are probably parallels with fencing, pole vaulting and other athletic events that can be made up.

dynosore2002
08-29-2002, 09:27 PM
Glad to see your work again. I enjoyed the work I found on the Femdom Drawings and Toons Yahoo Group and wondered where you'd gone when that group vanished.

As usual, the new drawings which you've posted here are great. For some reason, though, I can only access the last three of them. The picture posting board doesn't seem to go back further than August 16.

Best of luck in all future endeavours.

Seeker
08-29-2002, 10:38 PM
The Picture Post board only maintains 2 weeks worth of posts the files are then put into the Galleries for storage.