PDA

View Full Version : She-Muscle (Fem Gym Bunnies)

TakaAtYa
08-23-2007, 03:18 PM
So, any of you guys into the more bulky girls? Sheeva? She-Hulk?

Whats your thoughts on the more athletic girls?

sooner
08-23-2007, 05:40 PM
Physically strong and towering women are what I am seeking. The taller and stronger they are the more submissive I am.

Requiem
08-23-2007, 06:39 PM
I like dominant womem with strong personalities. The physical aspect doesnt say much to me. Even if it was a skinny girl, shorter than me, if she has presence, it would work for me.

Madoc
08-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Oh yea! That works for me! I'm just coming off a three year relationship with a former competitive body builder and physical fitness trainer so I now have quite the appreciation for a hard bodied lady. In this case she was my sub but the idea of my submitting to a muscular woman has crossed my mind more than once!

Madoc

TakaAtYa
08-24-2007, 02:02 PM
I'm small in real life, so i relish the chance to RP as a larger-than life gal. I find it cool to beat a guy at his own game of being hard as nails.

Lol, i jus thave an evil feminist streak :twisted:

summerslave
08-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Respect for that. Doesn't do it for me though. Don't get me wrong, I adore getting the crap beaten and kicked out of me by a Girl, but I prefer them to be Girly Girls. Theres something awsome about a big guy being humbled by a young little hottie just by the sheer power of her sexuality and dominance.

attila
08-27-2007, 09:58 PM
I just melt at the thought of a dominant female bodybuilder. I fantasize about being a naked slaveboy to muscular amazon women, cock-leashed and led thru the desert and forced to pleasure them with my tongue.

TakaAtYa
09-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Any women is stronger and better than a man...

But theres nothing like a muscular stud getting completely crushed by a vastly superior women! I only wish i could be a 7'0" muscle Amazon in real life!!

if anyone wants to rp it though...bring on the male meat!!

lilguy
09-07-2007, 11:53 AM
I love strong women actully

From fitness level to female bodybuilder level

Like a girl that can copletly overpower you.

Bragi
09-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Yes I definitely get into this! Corey Everson in the 80's was the main attraction for me and even after she was no longer the reigning champ I was heavily into the Ms Olympia contest for awhile. I always fantasized about getting to be in a "pose-down" routine with one of those bulky female bodybuilders and getting thrown around by them like an Apache dance with a gender twist. You'd think someone would start making Russ Meyer stye movies featuring exclusively muscular women instead of exclusively busty women. The rest of the style could be the same as Russ' movies with the women naturally besting the hapless males at every turn. Maybe Denise Massino will experiment with a wider range of movies in the future and do something like this. I also think Mikayla Miles is a real trail-blazer in terms of redefining what's attractive about women.

TakaAtYa
10-15-2007, 01:36 PM
so glad to see support for this! My personal fave rp/art/story fetish.

Nothing hotter than a hunky guy mixed wrestling an even hunkier girl! And getting completely destroyed between her thighs...

xxx

Taka

Parkaboy
11-18-2007, 02:05 AM
Oh, the guy doesn't even need to be bulky, I can apreciate an unfair fight between a muscular gal and a skinny man. Maybe it's because it would most probably look like that if it ever happened to me... :P

madrox
12-18-2007, 07:47 AM
Any women is stronger and better than a man...

But theres nothing like a muscular stud getting completely crushed by a vastly superior women! I only wish i could be a 7'0" muscle Amazon in real life!!

if anyone wants to rp it though...bring on the male meat!!

I will gladly RP it with you miss if you allow me

Mule
12-18-2007, 07:53 AM
I like my women "healthy" and athletic.

Human bodies (male or female) totally knotted with muscle are a turn-off for me.

Frail, skinny women don't do it for me either.

"Amply figured" (OK, I'll say it, "fat") women are just fine by me.

But the normal, run-of-the-mill, Jane with decent muscle tone is a real turn on.

Having said all this, physical appearance is a very small portion of the attraction equation for me. It's what's inside that keeps me coming back.

TakaAtYa
12-19-2007, 05:08 PM
i agree that there can be TOO much of something, but taking it a little beyond reality can be fun.

madrox
12-19-2007, 09:19 PM
Miss i have added you but i can not reply to your pm i have not earned it yet

LittleAnt
10-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Sorry for digging up this old thread, but i simply couldn't resist such a delicious topic. :redface:
Women with well trained muscles are absolutely hot if they aren't to bulky. Paulin Nordin for example looks perfect in my opinion. Even thought i find realy huge muscles a bit disgusting i enjoy the idea of beeing beaten or wrestlet into submission by a female body builder by brute force and beeing genuinely weaker.

If anyone is interested in more pictures of Paulin i can upload the ones i have somewhere.

twistedone
12-14-2009, 09:25 AM
I'm sure that I'd be jelly in the hands serving an everyday, run of the mill (no insult intended)
Domme.

But, hardly anything is more sexy to me than serving a female body builder. My mind whirls with a million ideas that she could do to me, should I lose a wrestling match with her. Then again, I don't think I'd try. :mrgreen:

bottomman5k
12-21-2009, 11:55 AM
At the gym I use, most of the women there are toned but not ripped. Recently, I saw a woman in her late 20s who wears sleeveless tops while working out.

Her shoulders are broad for a woman and she enjoys showing off her ripped back and shoulder muscles. Her leg muscles are defined but not as much as her torso.

I would enjoy running my hands over her muscles, feeling the contours of each muscle as she flexes them.

I hope her significant other appreciates her physical beauty as much as I would.

subJoe101
12-21-2009, 11:17 PM
Sorry for digging up this old thread, but i simply couldn't resist such a delicious topic. :redface:
Women with well trained muscles are absolutely hot if they aren't to bulky. Paulin Nordin for example looks perfect in my opinion. Even thought i find realy huge muscles a bit disgusting i enjoy the idea of beeing beaten or wrestlet into submission by a female body builder by brute force and beeing genuinely weaker.

If anyone is interested in more pictures of Paulin i can upload the ones i have somewhere.

Yuck! Too muscular for me. Beautiful face but the body is just to hard. I think a woman like this would make me feel like I was having sex with a guy

Mule
12-22-2009, 06:35 AM
You want to see ripped women, then go to the gym.

I used to work out at a gym (now I work out at home). When I went to the gym, I tried two times: before work and after work. After work, the gym was crowded with the "beautiful people" out to impress one another. At 5 AM, however, people were there to work out. And yes, there were a fair number of women there.

Which brings up a question. I have seen several "Women Only" gyms. How come there are no "Men Only" gyms?

Now I work out at home at 5 AM and then go on a 3 mile walk (used to be 5 mile run when I had knees). I see more women out walking or running than I do men.

A lot of these women are NOT in shape, but hey, they're out there, they decided to stop being victims and take control of their lives and do something. It makes me want to tell them, "You go, girl!" I like women who are proactive.

ralph60
12-22-2009, 04:32 PM
I am sitting here watching a few of the local house wives going by my window, while doing their morning jogging and power walking.

I find it more convenient to do my weight training at home.

there are quite a few health gyms in my area. The biggest is, the Bally's fitness gyms. the Bally's gym has always been the local meat market hang out.

there is something called, the Gym that is becoming the new place to go. they have been popping up all over SO CAL. they do have weight training and Nautilus, but it is mostly a Pilates workout.

as for men only gyms. we have a lot of these little small weight training gyms with Nautilus equipment. they can be locals only, where the guys take their weight training seriously. these places are only open during certain hours of the day, and some do have token female bodybuilder.

I have seen a few female gym bunnies in some of local gyms, but most of the female gym bunnies are found at Gold's Gym and the other gyms up around the Sant Monica, Venice Beach area. That is where the big meat market hang out is.

plowjack
08-03-2010, 01:28 PM
To me, it's all about feeling weak and helpless before a woman who could beat the crap out of me if she chose. bigger, stronger and harder is the way I like a girl.

plowjack
08-03-2010, 01:30 PM
I'm small in real life, so i relish the chance to RP as a larger-than life gal. I find it cool to beat a guy at his own game of being hard as nails.

Lol, i jus thave an evil feminist streak :twisted:

That would be perfect. Having a woman prove that she's the strong one, able to do as she likes with a man... fun, fun. fun! The feminist attitude is great ... "You probably think you're tough", etc

larry1031
08-05-2010, 01:13 AM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the off-season huge look and would love to be wrestled and beaten to a bloody pulsing pulp by any or all of them--here is a fantasy that I wish wz real 4me-being gang raped by them or a girls softball or football team!!

gilzara
10-05-2010, 05:23 AM
That is a turn on for me : tall and muscular. Add that with a dominant personnality and you ve got the perfect mix.

Ragnarok
10-15-2010, 12:42 PM
I've always been attracted to tom boys (especially strong girls). I guess it might be because I grew up in a country area and a lot of school friends were tom boys and prefered to ride motorbikes than play with dolls.

Since I was young i've fantasized about being beaten up by strong girls.

I'm pretty luck in that my partner used to play A grade rugby for Country NSW. She's really sweet but she can put me in-line fairly quickly when she grabs me by the belt and gives me a stern look ;)

plowjack
10-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Sounds like we're on the same page, Ragnarok. I grew up in a working-class city neighborhood. There were lots of girls willing to slap a guy around or throw him (... me) on the ground and sit on him. I suspect watching some tough girl humiliate some weakling was involved in pushing whatever kink-buttons get pushed at puberty.

It's a good thing that these days there are more athletic, strong, self-confident women than ever.